Vehicle Tracking Device
LINK 510 – Highlights
Manage your vehicles more efficiently with the LINK 510 vehicle tracking device. It works in sync with your vehicles’ FMS interface and digital tachograph, giving you access to important driving and vehicle data.
The TomTom LINK 510 is the leading commercial vehicle tracking device with advanced vehicle integration possibilities. The vehicle tracking device delivers real time and historical information about how, when and where your vehicles are being used. You can analyze working hours, fuel costs and driving performance quickly and easily.
The vehicle tracking device that gives you better insights
- Receive live driving and working time information from your vehicles’ digital tachograph.
- Stay compliant and save time and money with remote download of digital tachograph data.
- Save fuel – use the FMS interface to monitor fuel consumption and fuel level.
- Know exactly where your vehicles are at all times.
- Generate automated reports detailing mileage, route, driving time and time spent on location.
- Monitor driving behaviour to ensure your mobile workers are driving efficiently and responsibly.
The TomTom LINK 510 gives you all the information you need to save time and money, and increase the productivity of your workforce.
The TomTom LINK 510 is a vehicle tracking device that can be installed flexibly and quickly into any vehicle – thanks to external GPS and GSM antennas. It delivers driving and vehicle information directly to WEBFLEET®, which you can view on a map, dashboard and in a comprehensive set of reports.
- Connect the LINK 510 to the vehicle’s digital tachograph to download, analyse and archive your tachograph data.
- Automate and schedule your remote download of digital tachograph data.
- Choose drivers that have enough time left behind the wheel to complete the next job.
- Simplify working time registration for drivers and co-drivers – all the necessary information can be viewed in WEBFLEET reports.
- Increase drivers’ safety by making sure they follow driving time legislation.
- Because the LINK 510 can be connected to your vehicles’ FMS interface, it gives you the data you need to improve fuel efficiency.
- Monitor fuel consumption and fuel level.
- Promote a greener driving style to cut fuel costs and carbon emissions with driving performance measurement.
- Detect idling and get reports about over-revving.
- Enhance your vehicle and driver security by connecting the LINK 510 to your vehicle using digital input/output*.
- Keep drivers and cargo secure with remote door lock functionality.
- Enforce driver identification to register who is behind the wheel.
- Increase the security of your drivers with an emergency button.
- Detect fuel level fluctuation.
- Keep your customers informed every step of the way.
- Provide your customers with the industry’s most reliable arrival-time information.
- Inform your customers straight away if there will be a delay and give them a new ETA.