AllOnMobile – Any Job, Any Form, Anywhere
From its conception in 2010, AllOnMobile has grown to become a market leader in the enterprise job management market. The service takes any paper form and transforms it into a mobile application, accessible through TomTom, iPhone or Android devices.
The service is fully customisable to fit the needs of your business. You can use AllOnMobile for any job, including but not limited to:
- Electronic vehicle checks
With AllOnMobile you can build your own forms and allow mobile workers to capture photos, videos, signatures and barcodes on the field. The system works like your email synchronising when a mobile signal is available. You can integrate workflow with your forms. For example, if during a vehicle check, a defect is discovered, an email is sent to the technician. This greatly minimises the time required for tasks to be completed and makes it easier to comply with industry regulations.
Building up your own forms is simple and effortless. It is all done through the AllOnMobile Bridge – our hosted service. There you can manage all forms, track the progress of each job, set up rules and extract data to be used in other systems. Excel input and output makes transferring data simple.
Advanced users can use our API (Application Program Interface) to integrate with their back office system in real time.
AllOnMobile integrates seamlessly with TomTom WEBFLEET and has been optimised to use the new Pro 8 devices. Combine the power of TomTom with collecting signatures, barcodes and photos – directly through your TomTom device. Within the AllOnMobile app, users are able to request information from the WEBFLEET service, such as “Find my nearest Technician”, “Navigate to a job” and “ Receive/Create service updates”.
Offline working is an integral feature of the solution. Once jobs are downloaded to the mobile device, you no longer require network coverage to view, edit or complete them and you can use the navigation to travel to the work location. As soon as you connect to a 3G, 4G or WiFi network, all of your completed jobs are submitted to the server and new jobs are received (just like email)
Interesting facts about AllOnMobile include:
- The product is designed to operate with the TomTom Webfleet vehicle management solution. The most recent figures indicate that over 250,000 devices across Europe are fitted with this solution.
- Over 1,000 AOM devices were activated in the first 3 months of launch.
- Thousands of vehicles in the UK alone are now operated using various devices. Mini iPads and Samsung Tabs are top of the user list. The TomTom Pro 8 is the fastest growing device.
- AllOnMobile was the first application to be demonstrated across Europe on the new TomTom Pro8 device.